Saturday, April 21, 2007

CIA-- homepage

[+] Yeah, there's nothing like posting a link to the CIA homepage to attract attention to this blog. I'm an idiot. Actually, I'm not... I'm just trying to solve a crime... or what I think is a crime-- by a CIA rogue group-- just like 9/11 was an inside job... so is the vtech killer. It's too bad America citizens can't do their research without being afraid of stuff like this. It's sad. I think there's a limit though-- I don't think that if you're going to do Mission Impossible kinds of things that you should be killing innocent kids and professors. That's nasty. I might be wrong-- this vtech operation might not be CIA-- but there a LOT of holes in this story-- too many-- and I'm not the only one pointing them out.

No comments:

Alphabetical Index

Blog Archive

Conspiracy sites tracking this event

  • http://www.infowars.com